Money Tree Charm
The Money Tree is also called the Good Luck Tree and is an age-old token of good luck and an invitation to good fortune.
The Money Tree is the most popular plant because it creates positive energy. It is to bring prosperity and wealth to your surroundings and decorates your home with nature and good luck.
The Money Tree could bring you a financial windfall. Once you possess the Money Tree you could:
- Make a lot more money with less worry, less effort.
- Discover new opportunities and new ideas.
- See a dramatic increase in your savings.
Taking Care of a Money Tree
1) Water: Chinese money trees aren’t water hogs. Typically they require a light watering once a week. Feel the soil, if it is dry, time to water. Do not spray mist.
2) Light: A young tree should not be subjected to direct sunlight. Indirect sunlight for 4 hours a day is sufficient. Mature plants can tolerate direct sun but prefer indirect.
3) Temperature: Chinese money tree grows well in typical indoor temperatures (60 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit).
4) Pruning: Remove any damaged or dead leaves regularly thereby promoting new and healthy growth.
5) Fertilizer: Like any houseplant, a dose of fertilizer now on occasion is beneficial. Be careful not to over fertilize. Better to not fertilize rather than fertilize too much.
6) Repotting: The container of the money tree should not be undersized. Typically every couple of years it’s time to repot the tree into a larger pot. Make sure there are adequate drainage holes. Inability to drain could lead to root rot.